Monday, March 4, 2013

GDS 222: The Not-So-Secret Formula

I know this is a graphic design class, and our focus should be on graphic design, but the more times I re-read "Steal Like an Artist," the more I find myself wanting to apply the sub-sections to more than just my graphic design life.  For the past few weeks, I have been doing (in my humble opinion) good work and sharing it with people, and I have been accomplishing this through a play I have been involved in here at Parkland called "You Can't Take It With You."  Some of you might have come to see it, and for those that did, I am honored to have been able to perform my small part for you.  I will refrain from further gushing as I have a lot of feels associated with this play.  If you ever get a chance to see a production, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment